Fun and Exciting Melodic Classes
This age group is of full curiosity, imagination, spontaneity & enthusiasm!
Using an integrated arts approach, these preschoolers will be exploring elements of music & movement through various modes such as instrument play, drama, dance, games & story-telling.
About our class:
SCHEDULE FOR MELODIC KIDS
|THU||4pm (4 YRS UP)|
Your child’s safety is our main priority. As such, some adjustments have been made for our classes due to the current regulations, in addition to our regular practices.
- Mandatory temperature screenings for all students, parents and visitors at our centre.
- A max of 8 pairs of parent and child per class.
- Each pair of parent and child will be seated in an allocated space, 1 metre apart from the other pair of parent and child.
- There will be no partnering activities involved. Eg. No sharing of instruments or holding hands.
- Each child will be provided with a set of percussion instruments to be used throughout the lesson.
- Accompanying adult to wear socks in the studio.
- All instruments are cleaned with Milton Sterilising Fluid after each class.
- The studios and waiting area are sprayed with Milton Disinfectant Spray at end of each class.
No, she/he is not too young to start.
She/he can join the Young Musical Babes Class. Babies’ neural connections develop rapidly in their first year.
With a million neural connections being produced each second, baby brains change rapidly. There’s a big difference between the first two months of life and the span from 18 to 24 months.
The earlier your baby is introduced to music, he/she will have a better head start.
Develop a keen sense of listening.
- Gain exposure to a wide repertoire of music genres.
- Express the learnt skills through body movement (dance, body percussions), instrument play and exploration, vocalisation (singing, chanting) and ensemble play.
- Improvise and create their own rhymes or poetry with the music they have learnt.